Pricing & Cost Estimates for Soundproof Interior Windows
Often, the first question we are asked by a prospective customer is: “How much do soundproof interior windows cost?” The answer will depend on the number of windows, their style, size, and how much noise reduction is required. You may choose to opt for light or medium soundproofing in the living area, but maximum soundproofing in the bedroom; costs will vary accordingly.
Ultimately, it is best to give us a call and speak with one of our window experts about your particular application, especially since we may have helpful information in our records about other clients in your building or neighborhood who have installed Cityproof windows.
Every Cityproof Citiwindow® includes:
- On-site measuring, custom manufacturing, and complete installation
- A variety of frame colors and finishes
- Choice of laminated glass thickness:
- Light soundproofing – 1/4 inch thick
- Medium soundproofing – 3/8 inch thick
- Maximum soundproofing – 9/16 or 11/16 inch thick
- Choice of glass type:
- Ultra-clear Starphire laminated glass
- Regular laminated glass
- Standard float glass or tempered glass
Additional Products and Extras:
- Air conditioner enclosures
- Soundproof doors
- Entry door weather-stripping
- Screens and/or air filtering systems
Learn More & Get a Quote
When measuring your windows for a soundproof interior window estimate, it is best to tell us the style and overall height, width, and available depth of the window area. When multiple windows are placed together and they share the same window sill or wall cutout, please measure that entire area. For example, if your window consists of two or three windows like the illustrations below, please measure the entire window area including the frames to determine the overall height and overall width. To measure available depth, please measure from the innermost part of the exterior window (typically the interior window frame or handle) to the corner where the wall cutout meets the face of the wall at a right angle (or 90° angle).